What SportsMatrix Looked Like
Currently, SportsMatrix has an American Sports section, a World Cup section, AceStream section for Live Sports & Channels, and settings.
Big Update to SportsMatrix Coming
It also has a couple lines of an announcement that says “SportsMatrix is Currently Undergoing a Full Update & Renovation. Hopefully Coming Out By The End Of Next Week”. I saw that last week too, so I guess the update isn’t ready yet. If you see the new update (newer than version 1.1), let me know in the comments below. Thanks!
Turns out it was the update to PureSoccer… see below.
PureSoccer Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Repo:||Blamo Fork||Aug 14, 2018||Online|
|File Source:||http://repo.mrblamo.xyz (Blamo)||Offline|
Other add-ons in the Blamo Fork repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install Blamo Fork Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install PureSoccer if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Blamo Fork repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Blamo Fork repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Blamo Fork repository, move on to learn how to install the PureSoccer add-on from the Blamo Fork repo.
How to Install the Blamo Fork Repo from the Blamo File Source
The Blamo Fork File Source is currently OFFLINE!
If you find a new file source for this repo, please let me know in the comments. Thanks!
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Blamo)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Blamo > repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the PureSoccer Add-on From the Blamo Fork Repo
- After you have the Blamo Fork Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Blamo Fork Repo > Video add-ons > PureSoccer > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install PureSoccer on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install PureSoccer, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.