Looking for another sports add-on for Kodi? Maybe an alternative to SportsDevil? How about one that focuses on USA sports like basketball, American football, baseball, and hockey? The Sports Hub add-on for Kodi is basically the “Pro Sports” add-on which used to be fairly popular, but it changed its name to Sports Hub in December 2017. Unlike other sports add-ons, this one only has American sports.
Inside the Sports Hub add-on are sections like NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, Highlights, Archive, and My Subreddits.
The settings in Sports Hub include displaying the start time, status, and score of each game. You can also enter your Reddit login.
Sports Hub Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Sports Hub||Feb 17, 2018||Offline|
|File Source:||http://androidaba.com/addons/ (Androidaba)||Online|
Other add-ons in the Stefano repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Stefano Repo from the Androidaba File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Androidaba)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Androidaba > repository > repository.stefanorepository-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Sports Hub Add-on From the Stefano Repo
- After you have the Stefano Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Stefano Repo > Video add-ons > Sports Hub > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Sports Hub on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Sports Hub, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.