Looking for good sports add-ons for Kodi? Maybe you’ve tried SportsDevil or Sports Hub, but Sports Guru is very different. The Sports Guru Kodi add-on has sports scores, live updates, a live ticker, and has full game replays too!
You can also set up alerts for breaking sports news and game scores. You can get notifications for Ice Hockey, Basketball, Baseball, and Soccer.
This is a 3rd party add-on so no please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums. You can follow the dev on Twitter here.
Features of the Sports Guru Kodi Add-on
When I first reviewed this add-on, there was only score screens and stats. Now, it’s seen a big update and now it has full game replays.
Here’s what it looks like when you go to the Box Score screen for a game. You can look at Hitting stats and also Pitching stats.
You can also go the Play-By-Play screen for a game that looks like this.
Sports Guru Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Sports Guru||Jun 2, 2018||Offline|
|File Source:||http://streamarmy.co.uk/lucy/repo (Lucy)||Offline|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Caffeinated Repo from the Lucy File Source
The Caffeinated File Source is currently OFFLINE!
If you find a new file source for this repo, please let me know in the comments. Thanks!
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Lucy)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Lucy > repository.caffeinated-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Sports Guru Add-on From the Caffeinated Repo
- After you have the Caffeinated Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Caffeinated Repo > Video add-ons > Sports Guru > Install
Sports Guru Is Installed. Now What?
In order to get the Box Score and Play-By-Play screen for games, you just need to hit the menu button on your controller (or “c” on a keyboard) to open the context menu. It looks like this…
Looking to take your Kodi to the next level? Check out my Complete Guide to the Ultimate Kodi Setup to see how I have my whole setup and learn how to do the same with yours.
Looking for the latest and greatest add-ons? Check out the Best Kodi Streaming Add-ons!
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Sports Guru on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Sports Guru, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.