Covenant not working as well as it used it? Ever since the Colossus Github was shut down, Covenant hasn’t been maintained, and it’s been giving us fewer and fewer links.
Are you ready for the next latest and greatest Kodi add-on?! You’ve come to the right place!
I started using the new best unofficial Kodi streaming add-on called Neptune Rising. I’ve already done a side-by-side comparison with a specific episode and got 71 sources with Neptune Rising vs 15 sources with Covenant!
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to install Neptune Rising on your Kodi box.
Update: Blamo Site is Down According to the Teverz home page, they “Took the site down due to haters trying to hack but I am still alive and kicking.”
How to Install the Neptune Rising Add-on for Kodi
If you’re already familiar with how to install Kodi add-ons, all you really need is the repository URL. Here is the Blamo repository URL where you can install Neptune Rising.
Repository Name: Blamo
Source URL: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz
If you want to follow step by step installation instructions, read on…
Install the Blamo Repository
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Blamo)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Blamo > repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip (x’s are just placeholder in case the numbers change)
Install the Neptune Rising Add-on from the Blamo Repo
- After you have the Blamo repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Blamo Repo > Video add-ons > Neptune Rising > Install
- Install Neptune Rising and enjoy!
Neptune Rising Is Installed. Now What?
There’s so much you can do with Neptune Rising on Kodi. You can integrate it with your Trakt.tv account, you can subscribe to Real-Debrid for more reliable quality streams, and you can install a new skin to integrate Neptune Rising into your home screen. Checkout my complete guide…
Keep Up-to-date on Kodi
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Neptune Rising on your Kodi box. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
Kodi Streamers: Remember to Use a VPN
Whether you need to get around your ISP blocking/throttling your streaming OR you just want to keep your video streaming private, I always recommend Kodi streamers use a VPN. To learn more, read my 4 Reasons Why Kodi Streamers Need a Kodi VPN.
Having Kodi Streaming Issues?
If you’re having issues with buffering, low quality streams, “no stream available”, please check out my list of Troubleshooting Tips for Kodi Streaming Issues.
Any Questions? Let me know
If you run into any issue when trying to install Neptune Rising, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help, and if anything changes and I need to update this post, I appreciate you guys letting me know. Thanks.