Covenant not working as well as it used it? Ever since the Colossus Github was shut down, Covenant hasn’t been maintained, and it’s been giving us fewer and fewer links.
Are you ready for the next latest and greatest Kodi add-on?! You’ve come to the right place!
I started using the new best unofficial Kodi streaming add-on called Neptune Rising. I’ve already done a side-by-side comparison with a specific episode and got 71 sources with Neptune Rising vs 15 sources with Covenant!
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to install Neptune Rising on your Kodi box.
Neptune Rising Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Neptune Rising (1.4.7b)||Aug 7, 2018||Online|
|Repo:||Blamo Fork||Aug 14, 2018||Online|
|File Source:||http://repo.mrblamo.xyz (Blamo)||Offline|
Other add-ons in the Blamo Fork repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install Blamo Fork Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Neptune Rising if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Blamo Fork repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Blamo Fork repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Blamo Fork repository, move on to learn how to install the Neptune Rising add-on from the Blamo Fork repo.
How to Install the Blamo Fork Repo from the Blamo File Source
The Blamo Fork File Source is currently OFFLINE!
If you find a new file source for this repo, please let me know in the comments. Thanks!
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Blamo)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Blamo > repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Neptune Rising Add-on From the Blamo Fork Repo
- After you have the Blamo Fork Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Blamo Fork Repo > Video add-ons > Neptune Rising > Install
- Install Neptune Rising and enjoy!
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Neptune Rising on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Neptune Rising, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.