How to Install Colossus Repo in Kodi using Kod1 URL
First, Fusion went down back in June, and now Smash repo went down. At the time of writing this, it’s been down for over 3 days. While Smash is working on getting it back online on another server and another domain, and will likely come back up any minute, people are still getting impatient. Also, it’s always a good idea to have a backup plan so we’re not all depending on one person’s server.
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to add another file source called “Kod1” to Kodi and use that to install the Colossus repo to get some of our favirote unofficial Kodi add-ons like Covenant and SportDevil.
How to Add the Kod1 URL as a Kodi File Source
- Go to the Kodi File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Enter the following URL in the address box: http://kod1help.esy.es/kod1 (that’s a number 1 at the end)
- Enter a name for this source. Call it Kod1.
- Select OK
How to Install the Colossus Repo from Kod1 File Source
- Go to the Kodi Add-on Browser
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Kod1
- Select 4. KODI REPOS
- Select COLOSSUS REPO
- Select repository.colossus-999.999.x.zip
- Now, if you go back to the Add-on Browser and select Install from repository, you will see Colossus Repository
Ask Any Questions Below
Have any questions? Leave a comment below and I’ll be glad to help. Thanks!