Placenta Kodi add-on is yet another fork of the popular Covenant add-on for Kodi. The functionality of the Placenta Kodi add-on is almost exactly the same as Covenant.
Placenta on Kodi has some more settings that Covenant didn’t have. Placenta appears to be actively maintained on a regular basis, updating providers and scrapers, which is good.
Placenta has been out for quite a while, but I’ve been putting off trying it and blogging about it purely because of its disturbing name. If you’re a parent like me, you know what I’m talking about.
Anyway, are you ready to install Placenta on your Kodi box and give it a try? Here’s how.
How to Install Placenta’s Repository, Blamo
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Blamo)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Blamo > repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip (x’s are just placeholder in case the numbers change)
How to Install the Placenta Add-on From the Blamo Repository
- After you have the Blamo repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Blamo Repo > Video add-ons > Placenta > Install
Keep Up-to-Date on Kodi
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Placenta on your Kodi box. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
Any Questions? Let me know
If you run into any issue when trying to install Placenta, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help, and if anything changes and I need to update this post, I appreciate you guys letting me know. Thanks.