Placenta Kodi add-on is yet another fork of the popular Covenant add-on for Kodi. The functionality of the Placenta Kodi add-on is almost exactly the same as Covenant.
Placenta on Kodi has some more settings that Covenant didn’t have. Placenta appears to be actively maintained on a regular basis, updating providers and scrapers, which is good.
Placenta has been out for quite a while, but I’ve been putting off trying it and blogging about it purely because of its disturbing name. If you’re a parent like me, you know what I’m talking about.
Anyway, are you ready to install Placenta on your Kodi box and give it a try? Here’s how.
Placenta Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Placenta (1.3.9)||Aug 7, 2018||Online|
|Repo:||Blamo Fork||Aug 14, 2018||Online|
|File Source:||http://repo.mrblamo.xyz (Blamo)||Offline|
Other add-ons in the Blamo Fork repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install Blamo Fork Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Placenta if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Blamo Fork repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Blamo Fork repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Blamo Fork repository, move on to learn how to install the Placenta add-on from the Blamo Fork repo.
How to Install the Blamo Fork Repo from the Blamo File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Blamo)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Blamo > repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Placenta Add-on From the Blamo Fork Repo
- After you have the Blamo Fork Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Blamo Fork Repo > Video add-ons > Placenta > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Placenta on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Placenta, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.