I noticed this new add-on in the Blamo repo called Aragon Live (and heard someone mention it), so I tried it out. I have to admit, this one has blown me away!
Why Aragon Live is Awesome
Aragon Live is an add-on for Kodi that gives you access to stream hundreds of channels of live TV right out of the box. I went through the sections and clicked on several channels (probably 20 so far), and every single one played flawlessly… very impressive.
I’ve tried lots of live streaming add-ons, and I haven’t seen anything that works as smoothly as Aragon Live.
One think I really like is that Aragon Live is not a scraper add-on which would give you a list of link to try for each channel. Instead, you click on the channel, and it just starts playing without another step.
Sections in Aragon Live
- Documentary (25 channels)
- Kids (20 channels)
- Movies (60 channels)
- Music (12 channels)
- News (23 channels)
- Sports (138 channels)
- UK & USA Channels (178 channels)
How to Install Aragon Live on Kodi
To install Aragon Live, you need to first install the Blamo repository if you haven’t already. Then, you can install the Aragon Live video add-on from the Blamo repository.
Install the Blamo Repository
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Blamo)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Blamo > repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip (x’s are just placeholder in case the numbers change)
How to Install the Aragon Live Add-on From the Blamo Repository
- After you have the Blamo repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Blamo Repo > Video add-ons > Aragon Live > Install
Aragon Live Is Installed. Now What?
Here are some screenshots showing the content of the Aragon Live add-on.
Keep Up-to-Date on Kodi
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Aragon Live on your Kodi box. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
Kodi Streamers: Remember to Use a VPN
Whether you need to get around your ISP blocking/throttling your streaming OR you just want to keep your video streaming private, I always recommend Kodi streamers use a VPN. To learn more, read my 4 Reasons Why Kodi Streamers Need a Kodi VPN.
Any Questions? Let me know
If you run into any issue when trying to install Aragon Live, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help, and if anything changes and I need to update this post, I appreciate you guys letting me know. Thanks.