I noticed this new add-on in the Blamo repo called Aragon Live (and heard someone mention it), so I tried it out. I have to admit, this one has blown me away!
Since then, it went away for a while after Blamo shut down. However, there is another GitHub repository that is still hosting the add-ons.
Why Aragon Live is Awesome
Aragon Live is an add-on for Kodi that gives you access to stream hundreds of channels of live TV right out of the box. I went through the sections and clicked on several channels (probably 20 so far), and every single one played flawlessly… very impressive.
I’ve tried lots of live streaming add-ons, and I haven’t seen anything that works as smoothly as Aragon Live.
One think I really like is that Aragon Live is not a scraper add-on which would give you a list of link to try for each channel. Instead, you click on the channel, and it just starts playing without another step.
Sections in Aragon Live
- Documentary (25 channels)
- Kids (20 channels)
- Movies (60 channels)
- Music (12 channels)
- News (23 channels)
- Sports (138 channels)
- UK & USA Channels (178 channels)
Aragon Live Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Aragon Live||August 7, 2018||Online|
|Repo:||Blamo Fork||August 14, 2018||Online|
|File Source:||http://repo.mrblamo.xyz (Blamo)||Offline|
Other add-ons in the Blamo Fork repo:
- How to Install the Placenta Kodi Add-on
- How to Install the PureSoccer (Formerly SportsMatrix) Kodi Add-on
- Neptune Rising on Kodi – How to Install the New Covenant Fork
How to Install Blamo Fork Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Aragon Live if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Blamo Fork repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Blamo Fork repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Blamo Fork repository, move on to learn how to install the Aragon Live add-on from the Blamo Fork repo.
How to Install the Blamo Fork Repo from the Blamo File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Blamo)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Blamo > repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Aragon Live Add-on From the Blamo Fork Repo
- After you have the Blamo Fork Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Blamo Fork Repo > Video add-ons > Aragon Live > Install
Screenshots of Aragon Live
Here are some screenshots showing the content of the Aragon Live add-on.
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Aragon Live on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Aragon Live, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.