The Yoda Kodi add-on is another fork of Exodus / Covenant from the Supremacy repo.
Over the first half of 2019, Yoda grew in popularity substantially until Supremacy went down.
In the aftermath, the Gaia repo was hosting the Yoda add-on so you could still install it. Since then, Gaia removed it, but it is now still available on the Kodil repository.
But, keep in mind they are probably not going to be maintaining it, so it might start going downhill. To find Kodi streaming add-ons that are actively maintained, check out my real-time Kodi add-on tracker.
Yoda Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Yoda (1.0.3)||Jun 19, 2019||Online|
|Repo:||PRB Entertainment Pack||Jun 19, 2019||Online|
|File Source:||https://kinkeadtech.com/repos (KinkeadTech)||Online|
Other add-ons in the PRB Entertainment Pack repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install PRB Entertainment Pack Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Yoda if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the PRB Entertainment Pack repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the PRB Entertainment Pack repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the PRB Entertainment Pack repository, move on to learn how to install the Yoda add-on from the PRB Entertainment Pack repo.
How to Install the PRB Entertainment Pack Repo from the KinkeadTech File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it KinkeadTech)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > KinkeadTech > repository.prb-entertainment-pack-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Yoda Add-on From the PRB Entertainment Pack Repo
- After you have the PRB Entertainment Pack Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > PRB Entertainment Pack Repo > Video add-ons > Yoda > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Yoda on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Yoda, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.