The Yoda Kodi add-on is another fork of Exodus / Covenant from the Supremacy repo.
Over the first half of 2019, Yoda grew in popularity substantially until Supremacy went down.
In the aftermath, the Gaia repo was hosting the Yoda add-on so you could still install it. Since then, Gaia removed it, but it is now still available on the Kodil repository.
But, keep in mind they are probably not going to be maintaining it, so it might start going downhill. To find Kodi streaming add-ons that are actively maintained, check out my real-time Kodi add-on tracker.
Yoda Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Yoda (1.2.2)||Feb 25, 2019||Online|
|Repo:||Kodil||Sep 20, 2019||Online|
|File Source:||http://www.lvtvv.com/repo (Kodil)||Online|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install Kodil Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Yoda if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Kodil repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Kodil repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Kodil repository, move on to learn how to install the Yoda add-on from the Kodil repo.
How to Install the Kodil Repo from the Kodil File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Kodil)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Kodil > repository.kodil-1.3.zip
How to Install the Yoda Add-on From the Kodil Repo
- After you have the Kodil Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Kodil Repo > Video add-ons > Yoda > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Yoda on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Yoda, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.