The Yoda Kodi add-on is another fork of Exodus / Covenant from the Supremacy repo.
Yoda Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Yoda (1.0.1)||Mar 23, 2019||Online|
|File Source:||http://2supremacy.uk/repo (Supremacy)||Online|
Other add-ons in the Supremacy repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Supremacy Repo from the Supremacy File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Supremacy)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Supremacy > repository.supremacy-x.x.zip
How to Install the Yoda Add-on From the Supremacy Repo
- After you have the Supremacy Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Supremacy Repo > Video add-ons > Yoda > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Yoda on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Yoda, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.