The Magic Dragon is the newest Kodi add-on from Maverick. It has access to a ton of content
- New Movies
- 4K Movies
- Catch Up TV
- and much more.
The Magic Dragon Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||The Magic Dragon (1.28)||Jan 31, 2019||Online|
|Repo:||Maverick||Mar 17, 2019||Online|
|File Source:||http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo (Maverick)||Online|
Other add-ons in the Maverick repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install Maverick Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install The Magic Dragon if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Maverick repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Maverick repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Maverick repository, move on to learn how to install the The Magic Dragon add-on from the Maverick repo.
How to Install the Maverick Repo from the Maverick File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Maverick)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Maverick > repository.maverick-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the The Magic Dragon Add-on From the Maverick Repo
- After you have the Maverick Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Maverick Repo > Video add-ons > The Magic Dragon > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install The Magic Dragon on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install The Magic Dragon, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.