The Kodi add-on developer, Maverick, has had his Maverick TV add-on out for a while, and it seems pretty solid. It has lots of interesting finds including live TV, live sports, and lots of 24/7 channels. Maverick now has a newer add-on called “At The Flix” which claims to have “the latest movies and shows”.
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to install the At The Flix by Maverick add-on on your Kodi box.
New Link to At The Flix in the Maverick TV Add-on
Recently, if you used Maverick TV, you may have noticed the first menu item that says “Watch The Latest Movies And Shows At The Flix”.
If you click on it, you would see another link that says “Watch At The Flix – Please Note: Make Sure You Have Maverick 2.2 Repo Installed”.
If you click on that link, it will prompt to install At The Flix all by itself. If you already had Maverick TV using the Maverick 2.2 repo, then this is the easiest way to get At The Flix.
If you don’t already have the Maverick TV add-on or you don’t have the Maverick 2.2 repo yet, then read on for installation instructions.
How to Install Maverick’s At The Flix Add-on for Kodi
If you’re already familiar with how to install Kodi add-ons, all you really need is the repository URL. Here is the Maverick repository URL where you can install At The Flix.
Repository Name: Maverick
Source URL: http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo
If you want to follow step by step installation instructions, read on…
Install the Maverick Repository
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server: http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Maverick)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Maverick > repository.maverick-x.x.x.zip (x’s are just placeholder in case the numbers change)
Install the At The Flix Add-on from the Maverick Repo
- After you have the Maverick repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Maverick Repo > Video add-ons > At The Flix > Install
- Install At The Flix and enjoy!
At The Flix Is Installed. Now What?
There’s so much you can do with Kodi. Checkout my complete guide…
Keep Up-to-Date on Kodi
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install At The Flix on your Kodi box. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
Kodi Streamers: Remember to Use a VPN
Whether you need to get around your ISP blocking/throttling your streaming OR you just want to keep your video streaming private, I always recommend Kodi streamers use a VPN. To learn more, read my 4 Reasons Why Kodi Streamers Need a Kodi VPN.
Having Kodi Streaming Issues?
If you’re having issues with buffering, low quality streams, “no stream available”, please check out my list of Troubleshooting Tips for Kodi Streaming Issues.
Any Questions? Let me know
If you run into any issue when trying to install At The Flix, please let me know in the comments below.