The Reality Kodi add-on from the popular Maverick developer and repo is dedicated to HD and UHD 4K Movies only from reliable debrid services like Real-Debrid or Premiumize.
Here is what the main menu looks like…
Here is the New Releases screen (set to Wall view)…
Reality Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Reality (1.0)||Feb 5, 2019||Online|
|Repo:||Maverick||May 24, 2019||Online|
|File Source:||http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo (Maverick)||Online|
Other add-ons in the Maverick repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install Maverick Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Reality if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Maverick repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Maverick repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Maverick repository, move on to learn how to install the Reality add-on from the Maverick repo.
How to Install the Maverick Repo from the Maverick File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Maverick)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Maverick > repository.maverick-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Reality Add-on From the Maverick Repo
- After you have the Maverick Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Maverick Repo > Video add-ons > Reality > Install
Don’t Forget to Authorize Real-Debrid or Premiumize
This add-on unfortunately doesn’t use the universal resolver settings, but you will need to authorize your debrid provider separately from the last menu item called “Reality Toolbox“.
Once you do that (assuming your debrid subscription is still active), the movie streams will load up pretty quickly.
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Reality on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Reality, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.