The Triangulum Kodi add-on is another Exodus fork with a triangle theme.
Triangulum Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Triangulum (5.5)||Apr 27, 2019||Online|
|Repo:||Golden Gun||May 9, 2019||Online|
|File Source:||https://goldengunrepo.github.io/install/me/ (GoldenGun)||Online|
Other add-ons in the Golden Gun repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install Golden Gun Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Triangulum if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Golden Gun repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Golden Gun repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Golden Gun repository, move on to learn how to install the Triangulum add-on from the Golden Gun repo.
How to Install the Golden Gun Repo from the GoldenGun File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it GoldenGun)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > GoldenGun > repository.goldengun-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Triangulum Add-on From the Golden Gun Repo
- After you have the Golden Gun Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Golden Gun Repo > Video add-ons > Triangulum > Install
Enable Debrid Providers
If you are a Real-Debrid subscriber, be sure to go into the Triangulum settings, under Providers, and turn on Enable Debrid Providers.
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Triangulum on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Triangulum, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.