The Elipse Kodi add-on is a multi-scraper add-on as well as a source for one-click videos. It has Trakt and Real-Debrid integration and some special sections of curated content.
The Eclipse main menu has…
- 1 Click
- My Films
- My Series
- New Films
- New Series
Eclipse Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Eclipse (2.5)||Feb 25, 2019||Offline|
|Repo:||Golden Gun||Nov 25, 2019||Online|
|File Source:||https://kinkeadtech.com/repos (KinkeadTech)||Online|
Other add-ons in the Golden Gun repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install Golden Gun Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Eclipse if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Golden Gun repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Golden Gun repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Golden Gun repository, move on to learn how to install the Eclipse add-on from the Golden Gun repo.
How to Install the Golden Gun Repo from the KinkeadTech File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it KinkeadTech)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > KinkeadTech > repository.goldengun-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Eclipse Add-on From the Golden Gun Repo
- After you have the Golden Gun Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Golden Gun Repo > Video add-ons > Eclipse > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Eclipse on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Eclipse, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.