The Ghost Kodi add-on is another great option in the world of Kodi add-ons. It has a lot of different content and a great selection of 4K movies that play very well without any buffering (in my experience).
Ghost Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Ghost (3.5)||Dec 17, 2019||Offline|
|Repo:||Golden Gun||May 31, 2020||Offline|
|File Source:||https://kinkeadtech.com/repos (KinkeadTech)||Online|
Other add-ons in the Golden Gun repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install Golden Gun Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Ghost if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Golden Gun repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Golden Gun repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Golden Gun repository, move on to learn how to install the Ghost add-on from the Golden Gun repo.
How to Install the Golden Gun Repo from the KinkeadTech File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it KinkeadTech)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > KinkeadTech > repository.goldengun-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Ghost Add-on From the Golden Gun Repo
- After you have the Golden Gun Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > Golden Gun Repo > Video add-ons > Ghost > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Ghost on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Ghost, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.