PubFilm is a movie streaming website that has been gaining a bit of popularity recently.
If you want to watch movies from PubFilm directly from Kodi without having to use a computer and a web browser, follow this simple tutorial.
To Install PubFilm on Kodi:
- In Kodi, go to System > File Manager
- Add a Source using the URL, http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml (give it a name like “muckys”)
- Go back to System > Add-ons (or Add-on Browser in the Add-ons section of Estuary skin)
- Select Install from zip file > muckys > repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip
- After you see the Add-on enabled notification, select Install from Repository > Mucky Ducks Repo > Video add-ons > PubFilm > Install
- You will now be able to find the new add-on in Videos > Add-ons > PubFilm from your home screen.
My Review of PubFilm
While I wanted to share these installation instructions, I also wanted to share my personal opinion about this add-on.
It seems to me like it’s quite limited to videos from only one streaming website. Why use that when there are add-ons like Exodus and SALTS which will aggregate streams from lots of websites (this being one of them), and they even integrate with Real-Debrid to get premium access to high bandwidth HD streams?
Aside from that, I have also grown incredibly fond of Trakt.tv to manage my list of favorite shows and movies. Both Exodus and SALTS integrate with Trakt, but not PubFilm.
If you disagree with my review, please let me know why in the comments. I would love to hear what I may be missing.
Also, if you have any issues or questions, please reach out to me in the comments. Thanks!