The Watch Dogs Kodi add-on from the Hellhounds repo is another multi-scraper add-on like all the other Exodus forks out there. Except, Watch Dogs has a bonus area called The Dogs List which has lots of extra curated content.
The Watch Dogs add-on uses the theme from the 2014 GTA-like video game where you play a hacker. Here’s what the main menu of the Watch Dogs Kodi add-on looks like…
Here’s what “The Dogs List” section looks like…
Watch Dogs Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Watch Dogs (7.2.4)||Feb 13, 2019||Online|
|File Source:||http://cerbrepo.space/repo/ (Hellhounds)||Online|
Other add-ons in the Hellhounds repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Hellhounds Repo from the Hellhounds File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Hellhounds)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Hellhounds > repository.hellhounds-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Watch Dogs Add-on From the Hellhounds Repo
- After you have the Hellhounds Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Hellhounds Repo > Video add-ons > Watch Dogs > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Watch Dogs on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Watch Dogs, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.