The Galactus Kodi add-on is a multi-scraper streaming Kodi add-on that has various folder structures to organize content for your browsing pleasure.
Galactus Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|File Source:||http://cerbrepo.space/repo/ (Hellhounds)||Offline|
Other add-ons in the Hellhounds repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Hellhounds Repo from the Hellhounds File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Hellhounds)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Hellhounds > repository.hellhounds-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Galactus Add-on From the Hellhounds Repo
- After you have the Hellhounds Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Hellhounds Repo > Video add-ons > Galactus > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Galactus on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Galactus, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.