The Galactus Kodi add-on is a multi-scraper streaming Kodi add-on that has various folder structures to organize content for your browsing pleasure.
Galactus Kodi Add-on Details and Status
Other add-ons in the Hellhounds repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Hellhounds Repo from the Hellhounds File Source
The Hellhounds File Source is currently OFFLINE!
If you find a new file source for this repo, please let me know in the comments. Thanks!
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Hellhounds)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > Hellhounds > repository.hellhounds-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Galactus Add-on From the Hellhounds Repo
- After you have the Hellhounds Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > Hellhounds Repo > Video add-ons > Galactus > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Galactus on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Galactus, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.