Supremacy Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Supremacy (1.7.0)||Jan 23, 2019||Offline|
|File Source:||http://2supremacy.uk/repo (Supremacy)||Online|
Other add-ons in the Supremacy repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Supremacy Repo from the Supremacy File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Supremacy)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > Supremacy > repository.supremacy-x.x.zip
How to Install the Supremacy Add-on From the Supremacy Repo
- After you have the Supremacy Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > Supremacy Repo > Video add-ons > Supremacy > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Supremacy on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Supremacy, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.
5 thoughts on “How to Install the Supremacy Kodi Add-on”
Put this url on three different firesticks and Supremacy will not work. The other addons from this url do work. Do you have any suggestions?
Just the Supremacy add-on won’t install from the Supremacy repo, but the others do? Do you get an error message?
Just Supremacy. I get the error message to check log.
Actually, I just checked, and I get the same thing when I open the Supremacy add-on. The add-on itself must be broken or maybe it’s not compatible with Kodi 18.
I wasn’t using 18, I have 17.6, however one of the three I set up was 18 with the same result. Thanks for your help.