Aspis Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Aspis (3.5)||Feb 18, 2019||Offline|
|File Source:||http://2supremacy.uk/repo (Supremacy)||Online|
Other add-ons in the Supremacy repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Supremacy Repo from the Supremacy File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Supremacy)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > Supremacy > repository.supremacy-x.x.zip
How to Install the Aspis Add-on From the Supremacy Repo
- After you have the Supremacy Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > Supremacy Repo > Video add-ons > Aspis > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Aspis on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Aspis, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.