The Overeasy Kodi add-on from the Eggman repo is another good fork of Exodus / Covenant. It has everything you’re used to seeing, but with an egg & yellow theme.
Overeasy Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Overeasy (1.6.8)||Jun 12, 2019||Offline|
|Repo:||Eggman||Nov 4, 2019||Online|
|File Source:||https://kinkeadtech.com/repos (KinkeadTech)||Online|
Other add-ons in the Eggman repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install Eggman Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Overeasy if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Eggman repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Eggman repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Eggman repository, move on to learn how to install the Overeasy add-on from the Eggman repo.
How to Install the Eggman Repo from the KinkeadTech File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it KinkeadTech)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > KinkeadTech > repository.eggman-0.1.2.zip
How to Install the Overeasy Add-on From the Eggman Repo
- After you have the Eggman Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > Eggman Repo > Video add-ons > Overeasy > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Overeasy on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Overeasy, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.