The Movie Theater Button Kodi add-on is another Exodus fork and works pretty well. Instead of having a Playback setting to choose between “Auto-play” and “Directory”, Movie Theater Butter actually has 2 separate add-ons for these 2 modes.
Movie Theater Butter Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Movie Theater Butter (3.16)||Jan 18, 2019||Online|
|File Source:||http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/ (Diamond)||Online|
Other add-ons in the Diamond repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Diamond Repo from the Diamond File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Diamond)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Diamond > INSTALL_DIAMOND_REPO > repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Movie Theater Butter Add-on From the Diamond Repo
- After you have the Diamond Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Diamond Repo > Video add-ons > Movie Theater Butter > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Movie Theater Butter on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Movie Theater Butter, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.