The 7of9 (AIO) Kodi add-on is is an all-in-one add-on from the Diamond repo and is themed based off of everyone’s favorite Star Trek borg character, 7of9.
The main menu of the 7of9 Kodi add-on is huge and has tons of links to all sorts of content.
7of9 Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||7of9 (2.66)||Sep 1, 2019||Offline|
|File Source:||http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/ (Diamond)||Online|
Other add-ons in the Diamond repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Diamond Repo from the Diamond File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Diamond)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Diamond > INSTALL_DIAMOND_REPO > repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the 7of9 Add-on From the Diamond Repo
- After you have the Diamond Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Diamond Repo > Video add-ons > 7of9 > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install 7of9 on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install 7of9, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.