The 7of9 (AIO) Kodi add-on is is an all-in-one add-on from the Diamond repo and is themed based off of everyone’s favorite Star Trek borg character, 7of9.
The main menu of the 7of9 Kodi add-on is huge and has tons of links to all sorts of content.
7of9 Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||7of9 (4.4)||Mar 8, 2020||Offline|
|Repo:||Diamond Build||Jul 10, 2020||Offline|
|File Source:||https://kinkeadtech.com/repos (KinkeadTech)||Online|
Other add-ons in the Diamond Build repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install Diamond Build Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install 7of9 if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Diamond Build repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Diamond Build repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Diamond Build repository, move on to learn how to install the 7of9 add-on from the Diamond Build repo.
How to Install the Diamond Build Repo from the KinkeadTech File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it KinkeadTech)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > KinkeadTech > INSTALL_DIAMOND_REPO > repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the 7of9 Add-on From the Diamond Build Repo
- After you have the Diamond Build Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > Diamond Build Repo > Video add-ons > 7of9 > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install 7of9 on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install 7of9, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.
1 thought on “How to Install the 7of9 (AIO) Kodi Add-on”
Doesn’t really work, and mostly garbage and slow.