The Golden Age Kodi add-on brings you a collection of timeless classic movies categorized by genre. Most of the movies are in black and white since they are all from the 1910s to the 1950s.
Golden Age Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Golden Age (2.7)||May 18, 2018||Online|
|File Source:||http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/ (Diamond)||Online|
Other add-ons in the Diamond repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Diamond Repo from the Diamond File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Diamond)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Diamond > INSTALL_DIAMOND_REPO > repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Golden Age Add-on From the Diamond Repo
- After you have the Diamond Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Diamond Repo > Video add-ons > Golden Age > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Golden Age on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Golden Age, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.