Looking for a Kodi add-on for watching live motor sport races on your TV? Look no further than JoyRide from the Supremacy repo.
The JoyRide Kodi add-on has Fox Sports Racing, Bikes Live HD, Macau World Cup Specials, Super Cars, Super Bikes, All Terrain Racing, Adventure Movies, and Xtreme Movies.
JoyRide Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||JoyRide (1.6)||Jul 8, 2019||Online|
|Repo:||Angel312||Sep 5, 2019||Online|
|File Source:||https://kinkeadtech.com/repos (KinkeadTech)||Online|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install Angel312 Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install JoyRide if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Angel312 repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Angel312 repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Angel312 repository, move on to learn how to install the JoyRide add-on from the Angel312 repo.
How to Install the Angel312 Repo from the KinkeadTech File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it KinkeadTech)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > KinkeadTech > repository.zatrix-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the JoyRide Add-on From the Angel312 Repo
- After you have the Angel312 Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > Angel312 Repo > Video add-ons > JoyRide > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install JoyRide on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install JoyRide, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.