Selfless Lite Kodi add-on is a live IPTV / playlist streaming add-on for Kodi with a TON of sections of content.
Here’s What Selfless Lite Looks Like
How to Install the Bookmark Lite Repo
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Bliss Lite)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Bliss Lite > repository.bookmarklite-x.x.zip (x’s are just placeholder in case the numbers change)
How to Install the Selfless Lite Add-on From Bookmark Lite Repo
- After you have the Bookmark Lite repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Bookmark Lite Repo > Video add-ons > Selfless Lite > Install
Dependency Not Met Error When Installing Selfless Lite?
If you get this error message when trying to install SelfLess Lite, there’s a really easy fix.
On the same screen, scroll down to the add-on, LiveStreamsPro, and install that first. It may prompt you to choose which repository to install it from. Choose the Bookmark Lite repo.
After LiveStreamsPro is installed, try to install SelfLess Lite add-on one more time. It should work now.
Keep Up-to-Date on Kodi
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Selfless Lite on your Kodi box. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
Any Questions? Let me know
If you run into any issue when trying to install Selfless Lite, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help, and if anything changes and I need to update this post, I appreciate you guys letting me know. Thanks.