The Mobdro Kodi add-on is a live TV streaming add-on for Kodi. I previously wrote a tutorial for the Mobdro APK on an Android device like on a Fire Stick, but this tutorial is about Mobdro as a Kodi add-on.
Here’s What Mobdro on Kodi Looks Like
How to Install the Bookmark Lite Repo
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Bliss Lite)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Bliss Lite > repository.bookmarklite-x.x.zip (x’s are just placeholder in case the numbers change)
How to Install the Mobdro Add-on From Bookmark Lite Repo
- After you have the Bookmark Lite repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Bookmark Lite Repo > Video add-ons > Mobdro > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Mobdro on your Kodi box. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Mobdro, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help, and if anything changes and I need to update this post, I appreciate you guys letting me know. Thanks.