The newly released “Entertain Me” Kodi add-on is a completely new and out-of-the-box TV and movie streaming add-on for Kodi.
You’ll notice right away that it has completely custom-designed screens instead of using the typical Kodi interface for listing items.
“Entertain Me” is definitely work installing and checking out, at least just to have something different from the usual Exodus clone.
Entertain Me Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Entertain Me (1.00.015)||Jun 13, 2020||Online|
|Repo:||Stream Army||Jun 15, 2020||Online|
|File Source:||http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/ (Stream Army)||Offline|
Other add-ons in the Stream Army repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install Stream Army Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Entertain Me if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Stream Army repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Stream Army repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Stream Army repository, move on to learn how to install the Entertain Me add-on from the Stream Army repo.
How to Install the Stream Army Repo from the Stream Army File Source
The Stream Army File Source is currently OFFLINE!
If you find a new file source for this repo, please let me know in the comments. Thanks!
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Stream Army)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > Stream Army > repository.StreamArmy-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Entertain Me Add-on From the Stream Army Repo
- After you have the Stream Army Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > Stream Army Repo > Video add-ons > Entertain Me > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Entertain Me on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Entertain Me, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.