The Nemesis AIO Kodi add-on is an all-in-one video streaming add-on from the Stream Army repo. Being an all-in-one add-in, it has a ton of content, well organized, and ready for your entertainment. It has its own free pairing service, so you shouldn’t get those annoying pairing popups when playing streams.
Nemesis AIO Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Nemesis AIO (3.00.008)||Jan 4, 2021||Offline|
|Repo:||Stream Army||Feb 24, 2021||Online|
|File Source:||https://kinkeadtech.com/repos (KinkeadTech)||Online|
Other add-ons in the Stream Army repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install Stream Army Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Nemesis AIO if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Stream Army repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Stream Army repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Stream Army repository, move on to learn how to install the Nemesis AIO add-on from the Stream Army repo.
How to Install the Stream Army Repo from the KinkeadTech File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it KinkeadTech)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > KinkeadTech > repository.StreamArmy-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Nemesis AIO Add-on From the Stream Army Repo
- After you have the Stream Army Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > Stream Army Repo > Video add-ons > Nemesis AIO > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Nemesis AIO on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Nemesis AIO, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.