Seren Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Seren (0.1.18)||Dec 3, 2018||Online|
|Repo:||Nixgates||Dec 3, 2018||Online|
|File Source:||https://nixgates.github.io/packages/ (Nixgates)||Online|
|News:|| Version 0.1.18 Changelog:|
Added fallback from TMDB SSL certificate issues
Version 0.1.17 Changelog:
How to Install Nixgates Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Seren if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Nixgates repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Nixgates repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Nixgates repository, move on to learn how to install the Seren add-on from the Nixgates repo.
How to Install the Nixgates Repo from the Nixgates File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Nixgates)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Nixgates > nixgates.repository.zip
How to Install the Seren Add-on From the Nixgates Repo
- After you have the Nixgates Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Nixgates Repo > Video add-ons > Seren > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Seren on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Seren, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.