Incursion [Media for the Masses] is yet another fork of the popular Covenant add-on for Kodi. The experience of the Incursion add-on is almost exactly the same as Covenant.
However, I have noticed that it has a bit more settings than Covenant. With a recent update in Jan 2018 (as of the time of writing this in Feb 2018), Incursion does seem to be in active development or is being maintained which is a very good thing. These factors make Incursion a very compelling option for me.
Want to give Incursion a try on your Kodi box? I’ll show you a couple ways to install it.
How to Install Incursion Repository Using TVAddon’s GitHub Browser
This is by far the easiest way to install Incursion.
You would have to do the initial setup following my instructions on how to install the GitHub Browser, but after you have that, you can easily install the Incursion Repository simply by searching for the GitHub username, kodibae.
After you have installed the Incursion repository, skip the next section to learn how to install the Incursion add-on from its repository.
How to Install the Incursion Repository from a File Source
If you don’t want to mess with TVAddons’ GitHub browser, then you can install Incursion the good old-fashioned way.
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server: http://addons4kodi.site
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Incursion)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Incursion > repository > repository.incursion > repository.incursion-x.x.x.zip (x’s are just placeholder in case the numbers change)
How to Install the Incursion Add-on From its Repository
- After you have the Incursion repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Incursion Repository > Video add-ons > Incursion > Install
Incursion Is Installed. Now What?
There’s so much you can do with Incursion on Kodi. You can integrate it with your Trakt.tv account, you can subscribe to Real-Debrid for more reliable quality streams, and you can install a new skin to integrate Incursion into your home screen. Checkout my complete guide…
Keep Up-to-Date on Kodi
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Incursion on your Kodi box. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
Kodi Streamers: Remember to Use a VPN
Whether you need to get around your ISP blocking/throttling your streaming OR you just want to keep your video streaming private, I always recommend Kodi streamers use a VPN. To learn more, read my 4 Reasons Why Kodi Streamers Need a Kodi VPN.
Having Kodi Streaming Issues?
If you’re having issues with buffering, low quality streams, “no stream available”, please check out my list of Troubleshooting Tips for Kodi Streaming Issues.
Any Questions? Let me know
If you run into any issue when trying to install Incursion, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help, and if anything changes and I need to update this post, I appreciate you guys letting me know. Thanks.