The Star-Tec Mobdro Kodi add-on is a fork of the popular Mobdro IPTV Kodi add-on which aims to keep the the IPTV channels up to date and working.
If Mobdro isn’t working for you anymore, you should give this one a try. In my tests, every channel I selected opened the video stream right away.
StarTec Mobdro Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||StarTec Mobdro (1.6)||Offline|
|File Source:||http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz/ (GenTecWiz)||Online|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Star-Tec Repo from the GenTecWiz File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it GenTecWiz)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > GenTecWiz > NEW REPO FOR GENTEC WIZARD/repository.Star-Tec.x.x.x.zip
How to Install the StarTec Mobdro Add-on From the Star-Tec Repo
- After you have the Star-Tec Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Star-Tec Repo > Video add-ons > StarTec Mobdro > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install StarTec Mobdro on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install StarTec Mobdro, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.