The Shadow Kodi Add-on is a newer add-on which is gaining popularity and comes highly recommended by some of you who have reached out to me to suggest it.
Shadow is in The Crew repo, and it was built from scratch with performance in mind. They claim that is runs really well on low-powered devices like a Fire Stick or a cheap Android box.
Here’s a look at a couple screens in the Shadow add-on…
Shadow Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Shadow (2.4.4)||Oct 9, 2020||Online|
|Repo:||The Crew||Jun 7, 2020||Online|
|File Source:||https://kinkeadtech.com/repos (KinkeadTech)||Online|
Other add-ons in the The Crew repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install The Crew Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Shadow if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the The Crew repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the The Crew repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the The Crew repository, move on to learn how to install the Shadow add-on from the The Crew repo.
How to Install the The Crew Repo from the KinkeadTech File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it KinkeadTech)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > KinkeadTech > repository.thecrew-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Shadow Add-on From the The Crew Repo
- After you have the The Crew Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > The Crew Repo > Video add-ons > Shadow > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Shadow on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Shadow, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.