Kodzi (also spelled like KodzI with a capital I) stands for The Kodz Installer because it is an alternative add-on installer for Kodi developed by u/Mrkodz.
This fantastic add-on installer offers several different ways to install add-on. You can use ever method you find the most convenient.
- Install add-ons via Website URL
- Install add-ons via Lists URL
- Install add-ons via GitHub
Kodzi Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Kodzi (1.0.1)||Feb 24, 2019||Online|
|Repo:||The Kodz||Feb 24, 2019||Online|
|File Source:||https://mrkodz.github.io/repo/ (Kodz)||Online|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install The Kodz Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Kodzi if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the The Kodz repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the The Kodz repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the The Kodz repository, move on to learn how to install the Kodzi add-on from the The Kodz repo.
How to Install the The Kodz Repo from the Kodz File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Kodz)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Kodz > repository.thekodz.zip
How to Install the Kodzi Add-on From the The Kodz Repo
- After you have the The Kodz Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > The Kodz Repo > Video add-ons > Kodzi > Install
Ok, Installed. Now What?
Using the Kodzi GitHub Search Feature
When you use the Search GitHub feature, you can search by username or just search whatever you want.
Kodzi allows you to actually browse all the folders and files in GitHub repositories so you can find what you’re looking for.
Find a zip file for a Kodi repo or add-on, and select it to install it.
If the add-on was already installed, it will ask if you want to be directed to that add-on or repo within Kodi.
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Kodzi on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Kodzi, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.