The DeathStar Kodi add-on is big all-in-one add-on that brings a lot of add-ons together in one place.
It has a ton of content. Each of the main menu items is like its own add-on and brings its own flavor and organization, yet many of them share some common sections.
Here is what the main menu looks like.
DeathStar Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Repo:||EzzerMacs||Nov 1, 2018||Online|
|File Source:||http://lazykodi.com (Lazy Kodi)||Online|
Other add-ons in the EzzerMacs repo:
How to Install the EzzerMacs Repo from the Lazy Kodi File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Lazy Kodi)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Lazy Kodi > REPOSITORIES > EZZERMACS > repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
How to Install the DeathStar Add-on From the EzzerMacs Repo
- After you have the EzzerMacs Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > EzzerMacs Repo > Video add-ons > DeathStar > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install DeathStar on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install DeathStar, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.