The Mx-winG DS (formerly MettaliK DS) Kodi add-on is almost exactly like Blamo’s Chappa’ai add-on which was also a fork of the old MetalliQ.
The DS at the end of this add-on means it’s the version that goes with the DeathStar add-on.
What this add-on and its precessors give you is lots of extra information that is scraped from IMDb, The Movie DB, Trakt,and more
Think of it as an information browser. It doesn’t actually play any videos by itself, but it integrates with your other video add-ons so when you play a video you can pick which add-on you want to play it with.
It gives you a cool interface that pop in front which allows it to integrate with lots of add-ons. For instance, in this screencast, I was in the Exodus Redux add-on, went to the “Information” screen from the context menu, and then pressed the “up” key while a cast member was selected.
Mx-winG DS Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Mx-winG DS (9.0.4)||Mar 16, 2019||Offline|
|File Source:||http://uk1.site/Repo (uKodi1)||Online|
Other add-ons in the uKodi1 repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the uKodi1 Repo from the uKodi1 File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
- Give it a name in the box below (name it uKodi1)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > uKodi1 > repository.uk1-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Mx-winG DS Add-on From the uKodi1 Repo
- After you have the uKodi1 Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > uKodi1 Repo > Video add-ons > Mx-winG DS > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Mx-winG DS on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Mx-winG DS, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.