The Rising Tides Kodi add-on is another great sports add-on giving you 245 live sports channels to stream, highlights, PPV events, etc.
This add-on is geared towards non-USA audiences given the focus on football a.k.a. soccer. But, that doesn’t mean it’s not useful here in the states. It has a lot of channels to stream and many are USA-based, offering NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and many more.
Here’s a look at Rising Tides…
Rising Tides Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|File Source:||http://mullafabz.xyz/Repository (Mullafabz)||Offline|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Rising Tides Repo from the Mullafabz File Source
The Rising Tides File Source is currently OFFLINE!
If you find a new file source for this repo, please let me know in the comments. Thanks!
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Mullafabz)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > Mullafabz > repository.Rising.Tides-x.x.zip
How to Install the Rising Tides Add-on From the Rising Tides Repo
- After you have the Rising Tides Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > Rising Tides Repo > Video add-ons > Rising Tides > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Rising Tides on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Rising Tides, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.