The Realizer Kodi Add-on created by /u/a3n3ma gives you access to manage your Real-Debrid Cloud right from within Kodi.
You can manage your cached Torrents, your downloads, lists, and more.
Here’s the main menu of the Realizer add-on…
Here’s the menu in Realizer > Lists > TV Shows
Realizer Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Realizer (2020.01.24)||Jan 25, 2020||Online|
|File Source:||http://aenemapy.github.io/repo/ (Aenemapy)||Online|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Aenemapy Repo from the Aenemapy File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Aenemapy)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > Aenemapy > repository.aenamapy-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Realizer Add-on From the Aenemapy Repo
- After you have the Aenemapy Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > Aenemapy Repo > Video add-ons > Realizer > Install
When you first launch Realizer, you will need to authorize your Real-Debrid account in the add-on settings.
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Realizer on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Realizer, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.