Football season is here and along with it comes this new Kodi add-on called Pigskin from the Man Cave repo that will let you watch live NFL and College football games on Kodi.
Here’s a look at the the Pigskin Kodi add-on…
Pigskin Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Pigskin (1.0.4)||Sep 17, 2019||Online|
|File Source:||http://mcteam.tech/repo (Man Cave)||Offline|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Man Cave Repo from the Man Cave File Source
The Man Cave File Source is currently OFFLINE!
If you find a new file source for this repo, please let me know in the comments. Thanks!
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Man Cave)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Man Cave > repository.mancaverepo-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Pigskin Add-on From the Man Cave Repo
- After you have the Man Cave Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Man Cave Repo > Video add-ons > Pigskin > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Pigskin on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Pigskin, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.