The Numbers (aka “NuMb3r5”) Kodi Add-on is a nice Exodus fork which has a lot of well-organized folders for discovering different kinds of TV Shows and Movies.
Here’s a quick look around the Numbers add-on…
Numbers Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Dec 9, 2021
|Dec 9, 2021
|V22.214.171.124 – The author is not responsible for the use of this addon. The author is not responsible for the content found using this addon. The author does not host or own any content found within this addon.The author is in no way affiliated with Kodi, Team Kodi, or the XBMC Foundation.This is a Non-…
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install CellarDoorTV Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Numbers if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the CellarDoorTV repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the CellarDoorTV repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the CellarDoorTV repository, move on to learn how to install the Numbers add-on from the CellarDoorTV repo.
How to Install the CellarDoorTV Repo from the KinkeadTech File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it KinkeadTech)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > KinkeadTech > repository.cdrepo-999.999.999.zip
How to Install the Numbers Add-on From the CellarDoorTV Repo
- After you have the CellarDoorTV Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > CellarDoorTV Repo > Video add-ons > Numbers > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Numbers on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Numbers, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.