If you’ve been thinking about getting a VPN, but haven’t quite pulled the trigger yet, I’ve got good news for you! There’s an IPVanish coupon that will get you a great deal!
IPVanish VPN Promo Code
Get a Great Discount on a VPN
My favorite VPN, IPVanish, is offering KinkeadTech readers (that's you!) a great discount on a VPN plan.
You can click here to claim the deal. Doing so will also help support my site. It's a win-win! If you change your mind, IPVanish has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you’re not sure if IPVanish VPN will work well for your needs, don’t worry because it comes with a 7-day money-back guarantee. So, feel free to take advantage of these savings now.
Why Should I Get a VPN?
If you’re not sure why you would need to get a VPN, read my post about 4 Reasons Why Kodi Streamers Need a VPN.
But in short, here are some reasons for getting a VPN:
- Access websites and media without restrictions
- Stop ISPs from spying and throttling your speed based on usage
- Prevent getting hacked while on public Wi-Fi
- Keep your online presence and information private
With IPVanish VPN, you get:
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Access to the world’s fastest VPN
- 40,000+ shared IPs, 500+ VPN servers in 60+ countries
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Zero traffic logs
- Anonymous torrenting
- Unlimited P2P traffic
- Access to censored apps & websites
- OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP/IPsec VPN protocols
- Unlimited server switching
- 10 simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- 7-day money-back guarantee
2 thoughts on “March 2020 IPVanish VPN Discount Coupon Code”
I have the IPVanish installed on my computer and Firestick. I go to the “what is my IP address website and I see my location matches the set-up on my computer. How do I know that it is working on my firestick? For example, I have my location as Argentina on my computer and Albania on my Firestick.
Dave, thanks for bringing this up. I’ve been meaning to find a way to verify this on the Fire Stick without a web browser and I got it. I’ve updated that section of this post https://kinkeadtech.com/install-ipvanish-vpn-on-amazon-fire-tv-stick/ with the steps to use the Indigo add-on to check your external IP address and see it change when you connect to IPVanish.