The Fen Kodi add-on is new in 2019 and NOT your usual Exodus fork. While Fen seems to have all the features of any Exodus fork, it also have some extra features.
In addition to the usual external scrapers utilizing free hosters, Debrid, and torrents, Fen also has a section for “Internal Scrapers” which contains Furk Scraper, EasyNews (Usenet) Scraper, Premiumize Cloud Scraper, Real-Debrid Cloud Scraper, Local Scraper, and Downloads Scraper.
Here’s a look inside the Fen add-on…
Fen Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Fen||Sep 14, 2020||Online|
|Repo:||Tikipeter||Mar 26, 2020||Online|
|File Source:||https://kinkeadtech.com/repos (KinkeadTech)||Online|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install Tikipeter Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Fen if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Tikipeter repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Tikipeter repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Tikipeter repository, move on to learn how to install the Fen add-on from the Tikipeter repo.
How to Install the Tikipeter Repo from the KinkeadTech File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it KinkeadTech)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > KinkeadTech > repository.tikipeter-0.0.3.zip
How to Install the Fen Add-on From the Tikipeter Repo
- After you have the Tikipeter Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > Tikipeter Repo > Video add-ons > Fen > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Fen on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Fen, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.