The Eithusan Kodi streaming video add-on allows you to watch Bollywood Hindi and Tamil movies from Einthusan.com.
Here is the main menu of Eithusan to give you an idea of what it has…
Here is the first page of Hindi > Years > 2019…
Einthusan Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Einthusan (1.4.5)||Feb 12, 2019||Online|
|Repo:||Reasons||Apr 24, 2019||Online|
|File Source:||http://reasonsrepo.ml/repo (Reasons)||Online|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install Reasons Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Einthusan if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Reasons repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Reasons repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Reasons repository, move on to learn how to install the Einthusan add-on from the Reasons repo.
How to Install the Reasons Repo from the Reasons File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Reasons)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Reasons >
How to Install the Einthusan Add-on From the Reasons Repo
- After you have the Reasons Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Reasons Repo > Video add-ons > Einthusan > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Einthusan on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Einthusan, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.