The Deceit Kodi add-on, from the developers Collusion and OneNation, is an All-In-One video add-on.
With very few settings to mess with (with at least the important ones like Real-Debrid and Trakt integration), Deceit brings you lots of great well-organized content including TV shows, movies, 1-click movies, sports, live TV, 24/7, toons, podcasts, radio, etc.
Have a look inside…
Deceit Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|File Source:||http://onenation.info/Repo (OneNation)||Offline|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the OneNation Repo from the OneNation File Source
The OneNation File Source is currently OFFLINE!
If you find a new file source for this repo, please let me know in the comments. Thanks!
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
- Give it a name in the box below (name it OneNation)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > OneNation >
How to Install the Deceit Add-on From the OneNation Repo
- After you have the OneNation Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > OneNation Repo > Video add-ons > Deceit > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Deceit on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Deceit, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.