Is your Kodi having weird issues? Do you feel like you need to reset Kodi back to a blank slate?
I’ll show you how to wipe Kodi to give you a clean Kodi in a “factory default” state.
How To Clear Kodi and Start Over Using Indigo:
To completely reset Kodi, clearing all add-ons and settings, just install the Indigo add-on and use the Factory Reset feature.
- Go to Settings > File Manager
- Add a source.
- Enter the url…
- Give it the name, Fusion
- Go to Settings > Add-ons > Install from zip file
- Select Fusion (or whatever you called it in the file manager)
- Select begin-here > plugin.program.indigo-x.x.x.zip
- Be patient because this takes a while to install in the background. Wait for the notification that the add-on is installed
- Go back to the home screen > Add-ons > Indigo
- Select Factory Restore
- You’ll have to confirm the prompt if you’re sure you want to proceed
- After it’s done, exit Kodi and then reopen it. It should be just like a fresh install of Kodi!
Need Any Help?
Leave a comment below, and I’d be glad to see if there’s anything I can do to help. Thanks!