The WatchNixtoons2 Kodi streaming add-on is your go-to destination for cartoons, anime, and animated movies. It pulls the content from www.watchcartoononline.io.
This v2 edition is much better than the original WatchNixtoons by nixgates because this has faster scraping and does more caching to make the experience as fast and smooth as possible.
Some people, like this guy on Reddit, can’t stop raving about how much they love this add-on saying, “WatchNixtoons2 is the best add-on I’ve ever used.“
Here’s a look at WatchNixtoons2…
WatchNixToons2 Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||WatchNixToons2 (0.3.5)||Aug 17, 2019||Online|
|Repo:||Doko||Aug 17, 2019||Online|
|File Source:||https://doko-desuka.github.io/ (Doko)||Online|
|News:||WatchNixtoons2 – Cartoons & Anime 0.3.5: – Fixed the Episode and Movie searches, the results are now playable. – Added the “Always Show Multi-chapter …|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install Doko Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install WatchNixToons2 if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the Doko repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the Doko repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the Doko repository, move on to learn how to install the WatchNixToons2 add-on from the Doko repo.
How to Install the Doko Repo from the Doko File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Doko)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > Doko > doko.repository.x.x.x.zip
How to Install the WatchNixToons2 Add-on From the Doko Repo
- After you have the Doko Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > Doko Repo > Video add-ons > WatchNixToons2 > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install WatchNixToons2 on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install WatchNixToons2, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.