It’s been a while since I posted a tutorial, so I thought I would run through lots of things in a video tutorial.
If you’re interested in Kodi 17 Krypton (currently a development build at the time of writing this) and the new Estuary skin that comes with it, or if you’re interested in how to install lambda’s latest add-on Exodus (the successor to the popular Genesis), then make sure you check out this video tutorial.
In this video tutorial, I cover:
- How to install Kodi 17 Krypton
- How to use the Estuary skin that comes with Kodi 17 Krypton
- How install the Exodus add-on
- A walk-through of the Exodus settings
- How to authorize your Trakt.tv account and access your subscriptions
- How to make Exodus use Trakt.tv for your watched statuses
- How to authorize your Real-Debrid account
- Plus a few little tips and tricks along the way!
If you found this video helpful, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel to so you don’t miss out on my upcoming video tutorials.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!