While this add-on is technically still online, it is no longer working since it hasn’t been maintained since Summer 2017.
UK Turk Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||UK Turk (4.0.1)||Jun 11, 2017||Online|
|Repo:||UKTurk||Jun 11, 2017||Online|
|File Source:||https://kinkeadtech.com/repos (KinkeadTech)||Online|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install UKTurk Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install UK Turk if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the UKTurk repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the UKTurk repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the UKTurk repository, move on to learn how to install the UK Turk add-on from the UKTurk repo.
How to Install the UKTurk Repo from the KinkeadTech File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it KinkeadTech)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > KinkeadTech >
How to Install the UK Turk Add-on From the UKTurk Repo
- After you have the UKTurk Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > UKTurk Repo > Video add-ons > UK Turk > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install UK Turk on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install UK Turk, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.