The Loop Kodi Add-on is yet another great option for live sports streaming on Kodi which includes fights, golf, NFL, NHL, and more.
Loop Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|File Source:||http://loopaddon.uk/loop (Loop)||Online|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install the Loop Repo from the Loop File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
- Give it a name in the box below (name it Loop)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > Loop > repository.loop.zip
How to Install the Loop Add-on From the Loop Repo
- After you have the Loop Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > Loop Repo > Video add-ons > Loop > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Loop on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Loop, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.