The Scrubs Kodi add-on is (as the developer describes) a fork of a fork of a fork of Covenant / Exodus. So, basically, it’s just like most of the Kodi streaming add-ons you see around these days. It’s very much just like Exodus.
What’s most intriguing to me about this is that the developer claims to have developed the whole thing from his Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Android phone, which is pretty impressive! I’m not sure if that means he doesn’t have a computer or he just likes a challenge! Either way, kudos to him!
Scrubs Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||Scrubs (4.2.9)||Mar 14, 2019||Online|
|Repo:||JewRepo||Mar 14, 2019||Online|
|File Source:||https://jewbmx.github.io (JewRepo)||Online|
|News:||[B] Total CleanUp of EN Providers[/B]: Checked and all good as of 02-24-2019. [CR][B] (If a non-en provider is broken let me know, as i dont bother wi…|
Other add-ons in the JewRepo repo:
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install JewRepo Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install Scrubs if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the JewRepo repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the JewRepo repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the JewRepo repository, move on to learn how to install the Scrubs add-on from the JewRepo repo.
How to Install the JewRepo Repo from the JewRepo File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server:
- Give it a name in the box below (name it JewRepo)
- Now, go to the Add-on Browser screen by clicking on Add-ons on the main menu and then selecting the open box icon at the top.
- Go to Install from Zip File > JewRepo > repository.jewrepo-x.x.x.zip
How to Install the Scrubs Add-on From the JewRepo Repo
- After you have the JewRepo Repo installed, go back to the Add-on Browser screen and select Install from Repository > JewRepo Repo > Video add-ons > Scrubs > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install Scrubs on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install Scrubs, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.