The OpenWizard Kodi add-on, developed by drinfernoo, is a program add-on built for maintenance, backups, and builds. It’s a great utility add-on that everyone should have available in case you need to clean up some bad add-ons or if you’re interested in builds.
Here’s a quick peak at the inside of OpenWizard…
OpenWizard Kodi Add-on Details and Status
|Add-on:||OpenWizard (1.1)||Apr 8, 2021||Online|
|Repo:||OpenWizard||Apr 8, 2021||Online|
|File Source:||https://kinkeadtech.com/repos (KinkeadTech)||Online|
See all of the best Kodi streaming add-ons →
How to Install OpenWizard Repo Using the GitHub Browser
This is the easiest way to install OpenWizard if you already have the GitHub Browser add-on from TVAddons / Fusion.
If you want to use the GitHub Browser to install the OpenWizard repo, then follow my tutorial on how to install the GitHub Browser. After you have the GitHub Browser add-on installed, you can easily install the OpenWizard repo simply by searching for the GitHub username:
After you have installed the OpenWizard repository, move on to learn how to install the OpenWizard add-on from the OpenWizard repo.
How to Install the OpenWizard Repo from the KinkeadTech File Source
- Go to Settings (cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click on the <None> box and type in the URL of the repo server, exactly like this (case-sensitive):
Hint: If you’re on a phone and the URL is too long, swipe sideways.
- Give it a name in the box below (name it KinkeadTech)
- Now, go to the Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip File > KinkeadTech > repository.openwizard-2.0.zip
How to Install the OpenWizard Add-on From the OpenWizard Repo
- After you have the OpenWizard Repo installed, go back to the Settings > Add-ons screen and select Install from Repository > OpenWizard Repo > Video add-ons > OpenWizard > Install
Any Questions? Let me know
Thanks for coming to Kinkead Tech to learn how to install OpenWizard on your Kodi. If you enjoy my tutorials, please subscribe to my weekly email.
If you run into any issue when trying to install OpenWizard, please let me know in the comments below. I love to help. Thanks.